Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sweet music: Mesita

Ok, so check it out. My good friend James is really good at making music. If he had a company called Mesita and he did business as well as he makes music, you and I would be fools not to buy stock in his company. My point is that he has a one-man-band called Mesita and you and I would both be fools if we didn't press the play button on the following video of his newest single Living/Breathing.
   
James isn't signed to a label yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if he called me within the next hour and was like "Hey dude, I just got signed, wooooaaah!". Ever since I have known James (in high school 7-8 years ago), he has been recording and posting his own music online under other alternate band names. The crazy thing is that each new song or album he comes up with is better than anything he has made before. If you want to hear more Mesita go to his page on bandcamp where you can download/listen to 'Living/Breathing', listen to his EP 'No Worries', and even download/listen to his full-length album 'Cherry Blossoms'. You can also check out his website where he updates new stuff regularly and has links to other cool stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment